WHAT WE DO
QBT develops algorithms and software in the fintech area, backed by a proof experience in the direct provision of services.
The mentioned experience has increased our know-how, consolidating our ability to develop tailored and customized management softwares in order to provide the best technological solution according to the specific customers’ needs.
Moreover, through a deep research and development activity we explored new areas of business turning into a point of reference in the field of Artificial Intelligence, and, in particular, in the Natural Language Processing and machine learning.
We develop all of our research activities thanks to a close cooperation with universities and research institutes, which represent the natural competence network at QBT.
Over the years, we specialized in the development of algorithms and softwares for the financial sector, for the control of stock exchange trading and for the management of non-performing loans, both mortgage-backed and unsecured, risk analysis and valuation of real estate asset.
The development of our products was possible thanks to the combined use of traditional techniques, such as statistical analysis, and experimental techniques related to new research areas, such as the use of behavioral models and agent-based simulation ones.
QBT realizes, upon specific request of its customers, white-label or in house products and services, investing in projects trusted to be worth which are always rooted and raised from the research and development area.
One of our greatest result was the development of a method of valuing and forecasting cash flows deriving from the activity of collecting non-performing loans (NPL). The big difference with the other existing methods lies in the fact that the valuation process takes into account the type of credit, i.e. guaranteed and non-guaranteed, thus generating a provision of collection and its timing.
The algorithm is based on a complex mix of technologies:
- purely algorithmic calculation
- statistical analysis
- agent-based simulation
- complexity analysis
We are able to provide different solutions according to the various and multiple needs and to the quality/quantity of the available data.
The algorithm input can result from data entry activities on management software specifically developed and tailored on customers’ needs or from massive traces extracted from the Customer’s systems.
The results can be produced in a raw format, for subsequent processing in excel sheets, or may be aggregated and reinterpreted through business intelligence tools.
Fintech: Gemini Real Estate
Gemini RE is the web-based software platform developed by QBT to manage real estate assets, understood as the property evaluation and the investment Business Plan, also through the modelling of ReoCo interventions at judicial auctions. The system is multilingual and provides automatic translation also for the note fields.
The main functions available with Gemini RE are the following:
- address by address loading or massive loading of the properties to be evaluated through easy-to-use and guided screens;
- uploading of all customers, contact points, and accounting subjects for invoicing purposes;
- extract all the information directly in excel;
- search based on parametric filters to identify subsets of the searched parameters.
The Real Estate Gemini RE software allows uploading all the necessary information to identify properly the asset, the attached documents, the surfaces and the photographic documentation, the appraisals:
- upload of contextual and incremental notes;
- management of the experts and their curriculum vitae in order to get the correct appraisal assignment;
- alert system on the inconsistencies in the appraisal values;
- automatic identification system of the properties previously assessed;
- PDF file for each property including the possibility to extract documents massively. The file is tailored for each customer according to the relevant screens of the web application;
- system for the daily collection of real estate auction announcements and related updates;
- search for topics and digital maps;
- calculation of OMI values, comparable and NTN;
- auction monitoring;
- excel exports;
- attachment management.